Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Seven years ago today i called Holly up from my room in California and asked her to go out with me. By go out, i meant start a relationship which would possibly lead toward marriage. I had marriage in mind of course because this was my first real relationship and girlfriend. I never would have gone into it with any other intention but marriage. I did write out what i wanted to say before calling her just so she knew what my heart wanted to say without me stammering for words. But she did say yes and she has been my sweetie pie ever since. Every year has been one more full of memories and the Lord has been gone through them all.

For the last several years we have bought chicken from KFC and gone to the park in order to celebrate. This year Avery will join us so that will be really awesome. It is good to remember the Lord, for who He is and what He has done in our lives. I love my wife, who will always been my beautiful bride.

No comments: