Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our little Avery is growing ever so quickly. She is finally fitting into size four diapers now, tonight is her first one and it seems to work a lot better so far. She had a short stop at daycare this morning and then i took her to the doctor to get some shots. After that of course we spent the afternoon resting from that experince. Then Holly got in the pool with her tonight for swim class and now we are home tired as always at this time of day. We just finished up bathtime and I got Avery in her diaper and sleeper, then she walked back into the living room and crawled into mommys arms on the couch, where they are both now falling into sleep mode. I love my girls!

In other news we are in the middle of watching Gilmore girls season two and enjoying that a bit. We never got into the show when it was on air, but now Diane got us hooked and we are catching up with netflix and on abcfamily. Its been fun so far and with this writers strike with no end in sight, its good to have something else to watch on tv. I just wish my schedual worked out better for me. I got some nice awards for sales among others from work this morning at our account service rally. Its a lot like a highschool pep rally, only no cheerleaders or Jon dressing in goofy atire. Anyway it was fun. I hopefully will continue to do well and earn a good shift next time, that will be this summer.

The ice storm last month has left its toll on the whole state, and of course our yard. I am still working on getting that cleared up and hopefully will soon. I just need to get a chain saw or something to take care of it, its going to take a lot of work, im ready to move! That will be a while though so i mine as well enjoy where i am at and get some yard work done. Of course that will be after it warms up a little or at least night tonight as its time to head to bed.

No comments: