Monday, May 19, 2008

Well there is a lot going on around here right now as usual. At least things are better then they were. I had been down and out pretty much all week long, going into all sorts of places and being told no over and over. I have had the hardest time with the whole jobless thing. Finally thursday I went down to another staffing agency recommended by our Pastor. Several of the other guys in our Church went there and got on board with a School Bus manufacturing plant in town. Of course you start out temp and have to work to get hired. It is completly manual labor and very intense. But i feel its going to work out well and be the right place for the moment.

So this morning i woke up really early and drove into the plant. Feels strange in this different part of the world. I really have never done anything like this before so its very new and scary for me. But it felt good to work hard all day and get off at five. Now i just have to make sure i work hard so i can go from temp to hire. Its all about working hard, Im sure with the Lords help i can do it. Still i will keep my options open and still go for interviews if they come. And i also need to step up to the plate regarding my desire to teach. Everything about what we are going through now is for a reason and I want to not miss a moment of what God wants to do.

I love to see my precious Avery smile and my love. Its another birthday treat for Miss Avery. I know she doesnt understand all her daddy and mommy are dealing with. Thankfully for that. But still the lessons are important for her to learn as well. We must press through to what is ahead, not look back with any sorrow or regret. We need to see what God will do for He is faithful and loves us in every season of our lives. When we make mistakes and mess things up, He is always in control of even our own faults. I just hope that now I can do a good job where I am at and stick with it for now. It may last only a while, but hopefully teach me while I am there.

No comments: