Monday, July 07, 2008

In July now and its getting to be even hotter around here. The fourth was good even though i was not able to enjoy it with my girls. They had to go to a family gathering in another town to far for me to join after work. I did however get to go enjoy some fireworks and food at my sister in laws inlaws house, that was a blast (pun intended). Anyway now i just look forward to starting my new job and hoping all works out well. Our house is still on the market and we are praying for it to sell so we can move into the house we want to live in. Its such a nice place. And this neighborhood and our neighbors are something to get away from. Well not all of them, but just enough. Meanwhile I look forward to seeing what is ahead. For me now its just taking one step at a time, with school a new job and hopefully a new house soon.

No comments: