Saturday, August 09, 2008

What a week but now it has come to an end. We had a lot of fun with Diane out, Avery most of all since she had a new toy to play with. But she had to fly home this evening to start back to school. She is going to be teaching 8th grade this year. It is always good to have family come out and we will be excited to see my parents in a few weeks and then hopefully head out there next Feburary. That is the plan currently of course. There is still time here and there and we we realized you can count on things changing. Still the Lord takes care of His own. Makes me sad and i hate goodbye, but we know soon enough the days just need to pass by. Meanwhile its still August and not has hot as it was. Avery and Hol and Diane went to see the fishies yesterday, that was good. Today we just hung out and enjoyed our time together. I wish we could see more of each other and not be so far apart, but that is how it works for now. I love my darling wife and baby girl and am so glad to have them by my side through each day.

No comments: