Thursday, December 25, 2008

Of course I am awake. Its CHRISTMAS!!! Now the trouble is getting everyone else up so we can get to the tree. Santa did his work last night, ate the cookies and milk, enjoyed putting out stockings and presents for all. Quite the amazing sight, a tree with presents under it. Its a reminder of the ultimate gift given to us 2000 years ago in a manager. We cannot forget the meaning of this season is Jesus coming as God in the flesh to save all mankind. I wish my own words were as eloquent as some who can describe it all so much better. My message is simple and my words do not carry overtones of vast English knowledge. I only know one thing Jesus Christ came down to earth as the one and only answer for the sinful nature of mankind. He is the cure to our dark hearts for His light will fill us up and bring us life. Jesus my savior, my friend, my Lord and my God. He came and we celebrate by giving what little gifts we can to one another. When the whole meaning is the message of Jesus coming and humbling himself into the worst of the world's governments, in a terribly cruel time. Still we praise the Lord for all that He is and all He does. Praise His Name!

No comments: