Monday, December 25, 2006

There is nothing quite like a early morning bottle for baby to get you awake. Of course after it was all gone daddy knew he needed to do something about his sore throat so he raced off to walgreens at 1:20am this morning to get some pills and hopefully feel better. Avery herself has had a bit of a cold with congestion too. She is a little to young for any meds but we have to keep on eye on her. She is still a happy little one and is looking forward to seeing what Santa brought.

We spread out the Reindeer food on the front porch so they would have something to snack on while Santa eats the milk and cookies we left. Then we will see what remains. In the morning or after her next bottle in a few hours we will sit down and read the Christmas story before getting into the presents. For the moment I am busy posting in my blog while getting more bottles boiled and ready for the day. I love the holiday.

It has been a nice treat to be off this weekend and have Christmas on a Monday and me off on Tuesday anyway. I missed out on the eve family time last year with my job. That is one thing about customer service is you really cant close down and take off to much time. I enjoy the job overall but the last thing i want to do is miss out on family. Little Avery is going to grow up more each day and I intend to be watching first hand. Merry Christmas and may we all remember that manager and our Savior who came to earth in the midst of a violent world for us.

No comments: