Saturday, December 02, 2006

December has arrived and we are in the midst of a snow storm event. Well actually the snow is done falling and now we are just enjoying the scene. There are about ten inches outside our house which is pretty beautiful really, as long as you dont have to drive into it. This is Avery's first snow, of course she doesnt get to enjoy it the same way as we do. I did get outside long enough to build a small snow man (which is more like a mountian with a bucket head). Also i got to shovel my car out of the driveway which only took half the day to do with my garden shovel. I even tried the rake but that didnt work as well.

Today has been Father daughter bonding day as Holly and the family went off to her sisters wedding. We missed her very much but enjoyed watching the Jurassic Park trilogy together. She is to young to know really what all the noise is about, but I can tell her someday it was her first movie marathon! Daddy is crazy. Anyway its been good and Hol should be returning home soon. The wedding was a three hour drive away and we didnt want to risk getting Avery out in the snow. We pray that this new marriage starts the Lord will be with it and bless it because if He is has to be in the marriage from the start.

In between the Dino roars we have listend to some Bible stories straight from the audio cds i have. That is a lot of fun because I love the Word and can share it with Avery and we can enjoy it together. I look forward to the days ahead where we can talk about the Lord and the wonderful things He does. My little one is trying to get my attention so I need to go. Shes so cute when she talks. Love her so much!

No comments: