Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Last night while we were giving our little girl a bath she did the most amazing thing. She just sat there in her tub and threw her arms down into the water. She did it again and again splashing her mommy and me. We just watched with awe at our little one as this is the first time she really started splashing us. I love watching these milestones in our Avery. She was just splashing away and enjoying herself. Oh what fun. Cant wait to see what is next with her. I am sure with Easter weekend coming there will be some more pics and fun in store. We do know it will be cold so she will be bundled up a bit. I dont know where this cold front came from, but i hope it doesnt last long. I like it warm, though i know she doesnt. Its important to keep cool in the heat of the day and summer.

No comments: