Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I love music and songs. Of course i have the singing talent of a cat in a dryer, but still. There has always been a excitment about words in song. The Psalms are of course filled with songs, as is the whole Bible. When you read it you can see that music was always a major theme throughout the days of Abraham, Moses, David, and Jesus. Who knows, maybe Jesus had a great singing voice. I probably sounded closer to Peter, mostly just loud. But music is used in worship and praise. It is also used to just lift us up and make us feel good. It can be used to teach, it can be used to bring six month olds to a smile. It can also express the deep passions of the heart to those you love, like to my beautiful wife.

We listen to music in the morning on the way to work, and we may hum it in our heads during the day. It is a major part of our day. I guess that is why its so common in movies to carry the story along. I think that when I get to heaven there will be a lot of music and dancing. I love dancing too. Dancing with the Stars on Abc is one of our favorites right now. It has both music and dancing so of course that is a lot of fun. Its going to be sad to see Billy Ray go home tonight, I am just hoping he doesnt, but the judges havent been very nice to him. The show is fun to watch though.

Well i better get going, we have some errands to run this afternoon. So i best be getting off now.

No comments: