Friday, September 19, 2008

I turned 27 yesterday! I don't really feel too much older. Its good though to have a birthday every so often to remind you how precious life is. Life and people in it of course family and friends. I have my loving wonderful wife and daugther. They went through a lot of trouble getting a hold of the Kids Left Behind Audio Drama. Apparently it is out of print so they had to go through a website that sells out of print material. With the help of my sister in law and her hubby they got them downloaded to CD's. We pay for copyrights and everything. Its just so awesome i have wanted to listen to them for a long time. I never finished reading the kids series and since i have so much driving time, it works out great. Im going to start this morning! Avery also bought daddy a backpack for school since he needed a new one. The colorful bag just wouldnt do! I got a few other things and family came over to celebrate. All in all good. Other than the stomach flu but this morning i feel much better so I am going to enjoy a lot of cookie cake. Holly had them put an Ace of Spade's card on the cookie cake! Makes me smile. Wish we could get out to California and visit everyone. Well the time will come soon enough. For now we have the weekend ahead and a new job for Holly come Monday. So more stress to begin.

I finished Matthew in my Word of Truth and will begin James on Monday. I have been listening to the book in my car so i would have a general taste of it, now its time to start going through it more. Im off to get ready for the day...

No comments: