Monday, September 15, 2008

Those words have finally left my mouth. Not only the words but the whole standing in the hall way pointing toward the room and expecting my daugther to walk her own two feet down and sit on her floor. Temper tantrums are not good, but they do happen. We have a kid of our own running around here now. After Church today she was holding her little frog and growling, makes me wonder what boy she hung out with at sunday school. Too adorable though, even if i had to send her to her room for time out. She came out on her own later and better behaved, for Avery. I bought her a new pet net to throw her animal toys into, its pretty heavy. Momma and daddy are so very loved. She gets so excited to see us, throws her arms around our necks, gives lots of kisses and just enjoys us so much. I love my daugther!

A new week begins, i believe my ninth week at my new job. Its actually working out nice, i enjoy walking around stocking, storying, logging all the material that comes in. Sure its a lot to do, but its all good. Plus i get home at a good time of night and actually see my family. Except for my class night and my Saturday class as well. I am talking Operating systems midweek and Strategies for Technical Proffessionals on Saturday. I am remembering how much work college life really is. I did it for five years, still it seems like its more. I was also madly in love with my new girlfriend which eventually became my wife. So i think i spent my first few years of college on cloud nine. Now i have Avery along with my Holly, so is there a cloud way above nine somewhere... I am there.

We went to a partnership class last night at the Pastor's house. It is all a part of our Church trying to get the people to know the church and what things about about. Its important to be a family of believers working in the community to serve. I like it a lot, everything about the church. Now its morning and my new day is starting. Holly is off this week in preparation for her new job which starts next Monday. Other than that, i turn 27 in a few days! Anyhow i best be getting ready now.

No comments: