Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I really need to get a personal maid to pick up after me or at least type my blog updates for me. It can be rather hard to get around to even with all the time we devote to facebook chatting these days and mindless television programming. At least last week was good since my parents were in town unexpectely. My dad had work so it was nice for them to both come and hang out with us. We also did a bit of house hunting even though ours has not sold yet. Not sure what the problem is but we must learn to hang in there and trust in the Lord to provide.

Avery is impressing us more and more with her increased vocuabulary! She says dinners ready mommy, daddy where are we going, and all sorts of stuff. We have a little child in our midst. My dad enjoyed his stay with us but afterward bought me a book by James Dobson on raising a strong willed child. Its good so far, very helpful.

Work is good for both of us right now things are going well. The ecomony is still causing some trouble but i think we will make it through and as summer comes it will pick up. Which is good since we are going to try to have another baby this summer, so all should be very busy. Along with trying to sell the house very very busy.

Mothers day is drawing near so i need to make some good plans to take care of the mommy world, which reminds me i need to get the cards and get those ready to go. I really should learn not to wait till 10 at night to do everything i need to get done. Much too much trouble. So while i attempt to involve myself more and more it seems like its harder and harder. But the Lord seems to be telling me that i spend way to much time saying i cant when i really am saying i wont. So I need to do the things i know i need to do and not say otherwise. So that is the mystery of life. We fight on.

No comments: