Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lately I am finding my study of Scriptures even more so is making its habitation into my daily life. It always has really but still. When i let my own devotional WOT time slip for a few days i am always feeling a little lost and when i come back it brings me life. So the Word truly does lift us up and give us so much. Truly, especially the book of Genesis and how it relates to well everything.

Avery is growing up too fast, i hardly can tell when i go to pick her up at school. Hard to believe and of course she is learning new words every day. Holly was on the treadmill and she shouts out dont run mommy, walk! We were doing potty time and chased a fly around the bathroom, we flushed it and she said no no fly bye bye. It was great. She has the sweetest little voice ever and is always coming up with things that blow me away.

Summer is approaching although you cant tell with all the rain we have had lately. I will say this though, i will be happy when i have less grass to mow. Hopefully that will be soon. We are waiting on someone to make an offer then we can finally move. We will be closer to work which is good and in a town with more to do. Not that i am opposed to small towns, but i am used to bigger ones from CA.

So for now we just sit and wait, thinking about what is ahead and looking forward to more to come. I dont know what it will look like, but we will keep going strong.

No comments: