Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day is here once again. Was a pretty good day overall. I gave my princess Holly a pearl necklace, earings, and ring.... she loved them. Avery got a toy hedgehog made from one of Hollys friends online. Its pretty adorable as well. My sister Diane came into town yesterday to spend the week here, wish I could take more time off this week to spend with her but guess it will still be good to see here when i get home.

Seems like we have all been tired around here lately. Holly has more reason then I though. Work is work, life is life, all things are still in the hand of the Lord. We cannot forget the works and blessings of the Lord come, and He is in control of all of them. This week will pass to quickly as they often do. Wish we could find a reason to move to California, especially after the winter we have had here this year. Its just been crazy.

No comments: