Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another night another class. This week seems to be going pretty well thus far. I know the Lord has been in control and very good at all times. Even when things are hard He is there. He holds great blessings for those who trust in Him. I look forward to getting home every day to my girls and my home. It may not be the home of my dreams, but I love my wonderful family and enjoy every moment I get to see them.

Valentines day is approaching soon, still thinking about gift ideas. We are going to a Casting Crowns concert the week before which should be fun. Hopefully the weather is not too bad by then. Right now they are saying a ice storm will be coming through this weekend. Never looking forward to that madness. So tired, i hope the night does not go much longer, I look forward to getting home to a hot bubble bath!

No comments: