Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another day, another night, and another several. Still in the midst of hospital recovery and dealing with this sickness. Still our beautiful babies are thriving and growing. We are almost into our 13th week now so hopefully as we get closer Hol will get to feeling better. I for one and ready to get my princess back home, even of its on bed rest at home. This has been a difficult journey. The Lord has kept us in the Psalms and kept us through the darkness.

Avery is going to spend her last days at daycare a little early. I decided to take her out at the end of the week and have family watch her for the remainder of the pregnacy. This is a hard decision to make and I hope its the right one. I know family will take good care of her and she will still be learning a lot. With living on only my income and part of the short term disability we will make it the Lord always provides. He will walk us through all of this as He has in the past.

Adventures is a good title for this blog because they are going to get even more exciting once the twins get here. The baby girl has a name picked out, we still have not made a final boy name just yet. Still have our options and ideas for the name. We have so much to get done. Both cars to sell. A new mini van we are praying for and a new civic for Holly to drive to work. So yet there is plenty to do. All of this in in the hands of the Lord. We must trust Him and commit every moment to His hand.

As we push forward we will trust the Lord to provide. When the twins get here we will have our hands even more full. I do not know how, but the Lord will help us. I look forward to it. For now though I just pray for Holly to get better so we can get back to our home and press ahead.

No comments: