Wednesday, March 03, 2010

March is here and its hard to believe the warm weather is on its way back. I do look forward to getting out more and enjoying being with my family outside. Of course there is the yard to take care of among other chores, but we wont worry about those till we have to. I figure if we just take one day at a time we will make it. Life is hard enough in the moment, and should be enjoyed one step at a time. So enjoy the moment, enjoy this time.

Nine week pregant wife at home and a screaming three year old. That is my current moment. It seems like I am aiding a wild child along with the two who are busy making mommy very sick all day long. Twins are not easy from day one apparently. I am wrapping up my final and project for my class tonight. We start a new one next week. ITT - It takes time. Good way to look at most things in life. Patience is the only way. Eventually this educational background will be helpful.

So what do we do now with a first trimester madness, and an Avery who is trying to be very dependent as she grows. I say grows but shes about the same size she was a year ago. Not sure when her next growth spurt will kick in, but it can hold out. She knows mommy has a baby inside her, and we pray for the two healthy ones. Little heart beaters :)

Searching for direction while trying to enjoy every moment. The next few years are going to be a challendge raising babies all over again. Need to start shopping for stuff soon I imagine. The Lord will provide. I am hoping He will help us through getting a fence up, buying some new cars, trying to put all of this together. Not to mention income, i wont because I trust the Lord will help me know what to do in this area as well.

So much ahead of us. Our little family is growing. Our lives are changing. But our God never changes. His ways are always good. He is Awesome and Mighty in all He does. And we will praise Him and let Him move mountians to give us His greatest blessings.

1 comment:

Misty Mathews said...

I didn't know you were having twins! Congratulations! I was reading something the other day about how a lot of companies offer special deals or discounts for parents of multiples. I can't find the link to the blog I was reading, but here's something: http://multiples.about.com/od/dealsdiscounts/Deals_and_Discounts_for_Parents_of_Twins_Multiples.htm. Hope that helps! I'm big into discounts and bargain shopping, so let me know on Facebook if I can help you out in any way!