Thursday, November 30, 2006

My car doors were frozen shut this morning along with pretty much everything else in town. It rained hard yesterday which only turned into sleet once the weather dropped several points. Now it is supposed to get even colder and several inches of snow will be falling. Icicles were coming off out icicle lights, which was pretty neat actually. All this to say I hope we maintain power as it keeps the heat going.

I managed to make it to work of course an hour early but only because i left early to keep the slow speed on the way in. Soon enough more people will be arriving and I will get on the phone and return to my job as call center billing rep. Today i expect to get a lot of outage calls. We will soon see soon enough.

I miss my wife and daugther. We were able to get her into the same daycare her older cousin has been going to since she was born, so that was a blessing. They are back at home wondering why I went into work today. I wonder that myself, but mainly I feel if you can make it into work you should go to work. There is plenty that needs to be done and its our job to do our job. Of course i am anxious to get home to resume the job i enjoy more, being a father and husband.

No comments: