Monday, February 19, 2007

Day Three

Woke up and enjoyed my nice warm beautiful Saturday. It could not be more lovely out there, although i do miss my grandma back home and wish she could be out here. I know she wants to see me. I spent some time in the sun and saw some neat shows on TV.

I went on a walk today as well with the family doggy. We only went so far though since mommy and daddy are a little out of shape. Cant blame them since all they can do is sit inside the warm house during winter back home. Here we can get out and enjoy the sunshine.

I also met this other little cute baby while i was here too. They said she is three days younger, but looks a lot smaller then me. Her name is Alexis. We enjoyed some baby chatter. She belongs to daddys best friend. They stayed for dinner which smelled really good too. Then after that i spent another long night in the craddle grandpa put together for me. I guess daddy and Aunt Diane and Laurie all slept in it as well.

Day Four

Rather then heading to church this morning, we had to go to the doctor. I have been running aroung with snot lately and mommy wanted to make sure i was okay. I turned out according to the doctor to be okay. Though i still need to go to my other doctor back home, i trust him more.
I had no idea what this doctor today was saying, not sure why he used his phone to take my blood pressure either, but oh well.

Amazing Race all stars! It was great, looking forward to seeing them vote off that suvivor pair, i cant stand them. But i do enjoy seeing all the places and neat activities.

Day Five

MY four MONTH birthday is today! Then i enjoyed watching everyone play Risk of the future. Daddy didnt do that great, but mommy really took on the world. Aunt Diane is a pro. Grandpa bought cupcakes for me this morning and we got to enjoy them for evening. They wouldnt let me eat them just yet, but i did manage to grab some icing off of them when they showed them to me. Maybe next month i can sneak some into my mouth.

No comments: