Friday, February 09, 2007

The Season of love is here, with red hearts and candy flowing in the streets. It almost makes you feel warm inside despite the chilly weather we are having. We did actually have one day which was warmer than it has been and I was able to take the princess to the park for an hour to enjoy some sunshine. She has not had much of that since she was born since its been winter. And now she is ready for her first valentines day and she is our little love muffin.

For this year there is much planned as usual, of course the gifts and the dinner. I always enjoying spending my time with my lovely wife. It does remind me of the year we got married. I was still living out in Ca and flew out to suprise her for valentines day. We were not married yet of course since it was only Feb. That was a great time.

Now we are finally near the end of the week and there is still much to do, there always is. Though i am reminded every day the sun rises how important it is for us to pause in life and enjoy the things we love and the live we have. It is precious because it is God's gift to us. Let Him be praised.