Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My wonderful new dell which is only four months old and not even paid for yet has died. I spent all last night with tech support trying to reload the OS and drivers only for it to still give me the same failure. Seems a virus or something got a hold of it. Unfortutnaly all my documents and important files are wiped out now. I think i can rebuild with out too much trouble. Once again i will have to rebuild my WOT email list, among other things. Its a mess.

On top of that my wifes car is still in the shop being fixed after my tailgate accident a few weeks ago. So she has to drive my darling 10 year old car. I at least have a ride since my brother in law and i work at the same place so he can drive me in. The ice storm came through last night making the roads real fun to drive on... well you know what i mean. So its going to take some time to get back on to gear. I should have a new hard drive for my computer in a couple days and will get going from there hopefully.

No comments: