Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new era has begun, a new president, and a new country. I really do not know what is in store for this land in the coming months and years; but i trust God. Regardless of what policies i do not agree with, regardless of what i do not like about the leadership; i trust God. I will trust Him because if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without Him knowing, than a country or man can not rise to power without His hand. All things are in His control. His grace be with us and His wisdom be with our new president. The first African American President. We shall see what is ahead for this land.

A little closer to home I am currently waiting here at the ITT computer library for my class to begin. I discovered i new hobby online, that is the facebook. Its cool because it allows me to catch up with old friends from high school, and Water of Life youth group. I forgot how many people there are i used to interact with on a daily basis out in California. Seems like i am living in a different world in Oklahoma with a whole new crowd of people. Hopefully I can find my place at our home church here in much the same way. My spirit is yearning to be involved with what God is doing, and I pray He leads us and gives us wisdom. Its my desire to be the man of God my wife and daugther need. I work hard toward the goal, but struggle. I guess we all do.

So times are going by fast. Watching the market carefully and hoping we can sell our house so we can move into a better area. Also waiting and praying for the right time to work on having a second child. We want to start working on that in the summertime. Avery could really use a sibling to run around with. I will trust God. So between busy at work and school, time with family, and time online there is not much more. I look forward to catching up with some old friends i havent heard from in a while. Makes me smile when i think about how far God has brought me since highschool. Married to the best wife a man could ask for, and father to an amazing toddler who is the expression of her parents in such amazing ways. She is a load of fun. Well thats all the updating for now....

No comments: