Thursday, May 13, 2010

Avery got her tonsils taken out and some new ear tubes put in - last Tuesday. So she is recovering rather well from that experience. Good to get it done while she is young, we know they were a problem. I took the last two days off to help take care of her as well. Its hard when i am away, she misses me terribly. Have no idea how she will manage while I am in CA in June for my high school reunion. Hard to believe it has been 10 years since I graduated...

Another thing we managed to accomplish is the buying of some new used cars. I went out to Stillwater to get the Honda for Holly to drive. We bought a Toyota minivan last month which will be my new car to drive around. We needed a bigger car for the babies, one with more room to carry all of their stuff too. The Honda is a work car for Holly to commute with.... its a good car too. The Lord blessed us with both of these and we will use them to honor Him.

20 weeks pregant now. The twins are moving around when they choose. Avery got to feel Erin kicking which was pretty cool. She loves to talk to them and kiss them all the time. Its funny to hear her little voice. She tells them to behave and not hit each other and tickles the tummy. Too sweet. Carry on and carry on, just a few more months to go. We are excited to see them.

No comments: