Sunday, May 09, 2010

Family. It is a statement above my television set in the living room. Its a truth and reminder of the most important thing in my life. I live and love those who I call my family. And every moment of my life I continue to work toward making this world a better place for them all. Sometimes its difficult though, because the world is not an easy place to be. Sometimes things try to get in the way and do not go as planned. Things get turned upside down and go backwards and take side roads you never expected. Life is after all a very busy place.

So it is the middle of May, mothers day to be exact. Avery commented we do not have any decorations for Mothers day. I was not aware we needed any... but i guess we do. We are still anxious and trying to get things ready for the twins. Pretty much everything has yet to be done. Kind of hope things will just happen on their own, but if we do not act soon we wont have much time really. We did register today so that is a start. Now just got to clear out the room and make some space for the coming children. Hope Avery is ready for it all.

Avery loves watching her movies before she goes to sleep. Though sometimes its harder for her to sleep with them on, so i tell her she cant watch them on nights before she goes to school. Does not always work that way. Hopefully getting her tonsils out this week will help her sleep better. Hopefully i can sleep better too once this class is over and i am not worried about it so much. Not that school is not important, but it really does cause stress. And i am already getting behind on more important things. Family is my goal. Taking care of Holly and the kids is my main priority. So we continue on into the week ahead. Hopefully we can find a good deal on a new or used Honda for Holly to drive around.

I want to be all in. All into the Christian walk. Making things happen. I do not want to be a bench warmer. Maybe that is my biggest problem. Darn sports analogy. But still. Must keep on pressing forward. At work. In life. With the babies. I know we do not have a lot of room here, and i really do wish we had more, but we have to do what it takes to move ahead.

No comments: