Monday, May 03, 2010

Home from the mountian top experience! And when i say experience i mean it really was. Wish i had taken my camera. The mountians of New Mexico are amazing, the whole conference, Men of Iron, was solid. So many men there giving themselves over to Jesus with all of their heart and soul. It was a great place to renew so many things we let off on the curb of our lives. I reflected a lot in my journal during the trip, since i did not have my home computer. It was amazing though. Been ten years since I graduated High school and took that commission to head off to Bible school and make something of my life for God. Ten years. So much has happened in ten years. Took the first few getting ready for marriage, then our first baby, and now we are in the waiting period for our little twins! This pregancy has been a lot harder then the first, we are all anxious as to what is ahead.

I sit at school right now breifly noting my blog as a quick update. Once again I am going to be taking a break from school as with the twins coming and everything else going on, it seems I am going to need to have all the free time I can get with my children. Not a bad reason. On the other side I also need to dedicate myself more to ministry... something i should have been doing more of for the last 10 years. No excuses, plenty others have been able. So now I push ahead and seek whatever the Lord has. I do know this, He has it all together and is ready.

I do not want to look at the past two years of school as a waste of time and money, its been good knowledge and will still look good on a resume someday. Perhaps i will return too, we will see. But i know my heart is in ministry, is in the Bible, is where i want to be. I want to be more involved in the Church.... so when i look down the road in ten years from now, i can smile even more to see what the Lord has done. I already do when i look back from here. He has done so much!

So now its into the summer time we go. Preparing for the next three months to pass so our twins will get here! Just want them healthy and ready. Looking for a new or used car for Holly to drive to work. Enjoying our new mini-van. Taking a lot in at a time. Trusting and waiting as we always are as parents . Looking forward to seeing what He wants us to do now.

No comments: