Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day is here once again! Does make me wish i could be in California spending some time with my dad. But I wont be too sad since i just saw him last weekend and am going to see him in three weeks along with Diane. It should be a good day, I have my lovely wife, my darling Avery, and of course the twins who are kicking up a storm. We look forward to another two months and they should be here in August.

Last monday we celebrated seven years of marriage. So many good memories as we look past the years. God has brought us through so much, and He will continue to bring us through even more. I am excited about the future ahead of us as we prepare for the twins arrival. So amazing just thinking of having more little ones here. Avery will make for a busy big sister. Not sure I am ready for sibling choas just yet.

My high school reunion last week went great, it was a treat to see some old friends and teachers. Ten years doesn't seem like it went by, but truly it has. Now we look to the next ten and onward to see what will be. God knows, and He is good. He has the plans for me all together perfect. He knows what area of ministry i should have and what i will be doing. All my prayers answered and unanswered are filtered through His hands. I have to do what is best for my family first, as they are my first ministry.

As head of the house hold my first duties are to keeping the Word of God moving through my family. I do need to do a better job with this and will be working on it. When the babies get here its going to be very busy around here, I will have my hands full. But I am very much looking forward to all.

No comments: