Monday, June 21, 2010

Standing in my living room are two large boxes. They stand as a token of realization of what is coming my way. Its not as if the last 25 weeks have not been enough of a wake up call. We picked out the kind of crib we wanted a few weeks ago. And now both crib boxes are standing in the middle of the room waiting to be assembled. Waiting for the little babies who are growing inside of mommy. We just have to hang in there a few more months and hope they will be here in the middle of August or around about. Still two cribs. Two babies! Yeah it just hit me when i saw double. This is going to be amazing and crazy.

In the midst of all the excitment and anxious preparations for the babies, there is news of concern from California. Not just concern but critical condition. Jon, my best friend, and his wife Jessica had their little one last week. Little Rylee Ann was rushed to Loma Linda NICU upon arrival as her tiny body is not responding to life outside the womb. She is still in critical condition. We are praying hard for her little life. Its so hard to see all of this happening to my best friend miles away. The Lord is faithful and the Lord is good, and I know He has His hands on their lives. Nothing can happen without His will or allowance. So i pray glory will come from this and she will recover quickly. I shall report more soon.

No comments: