Saturday, June 12, 2010

So far only two things are missing from my trip to California, those would be my lovely wife and daugther. Of course i should add the little twins in there as well, but they go where Holly goes at this point. Being 24 weeks along she just could not fly. As for Avery plane fare is too much to be able to come just for this short while. When we do come next its going to be all of us.

California is just like i remember, the air crisp and the traffic crazy. Do so enjoy the In-N-Out though among other things. Its good to be here, happy but sad since my girls are not with me to enjoy. I did enjoy meeting my nephews though. Nathan and Caleb, twins born to my sister Laurie last January. They are adorable and getting lots of pictures from their Uncle David. They are loaning their strollers, car seats, and a suitcase full of clothes to our twins. So thankful for my sister giving those to us. Going to make it so much easier.

We are still working on preparing for baby arrival and feels like there is still so much to get done. I have barely had time to work on much though. I need to get things cleared out and make room and ready for new babies. Not going to worry about it right this moment though. I am in CA, i am enjoying my parents house and sisters.

My 10 year high school reunion is today! Really hard to believe it has been this long already. I have been working on scanning some old pictures, looking through. Reminding myself with each memory how the Lord was holding me through and keeping me in waiting for my future bride. SO glad I waited like I did for her. There were plenty of girls i had crushes on here and there throughout the years, but the Lord knew better after all. He prepared me for my Holly, I love my girl of 7 years marriage now. Its actually been 10 years this August when i asked her out to date.

Meanwhile it is quite early, though about the normal time for me to wake up anyway. Going to need to see if i can either get back to sleep or busy myself with some study time. Will enjoy the rest of my trip and be ready to see my girls tommrow!

No comments: