Saturday, January 27, 2007

How i love saturday mornings! It means i have a full two days with not any work and i can just enjoy my family. I look outside at the melting ice and wish it would warm up to spring around here soon, but i know it will come in time. We dont want to rush the months that go by anyway. Little Avery is growing by the day now drinking 5 ounces every four hours or so. She is so sweet and into talking very much now, of course most of the things are just her gurgling and cooing but there is nothing that sounds as good. I love my little girl.

Im watching the sunrise outside thinking how nice it will be when we can get out more. For now its just as good being able to enjoy the house. I might need to get a snack in a minute though, im getting a little hungry. I am a big fan of food and im sure my daugther will be too. She only screams when she wants her bottle, other wise she is a very good mannered baby. Holly and i are blessed.

No comments: