Friday, January 12, 2007

Winter ice has moved into our area and that causes a bit of trouble when it comes to driving around. We have freezing temps outside and not a whole love of visibility. That is okay though because my work still keeps us here doing our duty till hopefully i can flex out for the day. I do want to get home to my wife and daugther and cut of hot cocoa. And at least its the weekend now.

Pressing on things have been going good with little Avery. She is slowly learning how to make her self wobble while on her tummy and she kicks her feet around like she is thinking about crawling. I dont think it will be too long now. We bathe her every night which gives her lots of leg excercise. And she loved being held and walked around which doesnt make it easy to train her to roll over. I say train but its not something you can really teach, she will figure it out soon enough. I cant wait till spring so we can get out more with her and let her see the lay of the land.

Inbetween calls at work I spend my time typing up the Scripture. This allows me to have a good distraction and helps get me through the day. The Word has always been good for helping me and uplift me over the cloud of the day. I also have time to do my devotional writings and mail those at as well. Jon should be getting a web site doing pretty soon here where we can post those and other relative updates and info.

Jon has been my best friend since highschool and has always been there when i needed him. He also has a little girl who was born within days of ours so its pretty exciting to go through the whole fatherhood thing together. He lives out in CA still so it does make it hard, but I have learned how to make the most out of long distance, since that is how me and Holly spent our time before we got married. I should get going for now will see post again soon.

No comments: