Monday, June 18, 2007

Amazing how fast time goes, seems like as soon as we close our eyes on one month, another one is about to end. Thursday Holly and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. It has been an amazing four years and now we start our fifth year. We went to see a Broadway musical “Wicked” based on the witches from the Wizard of Oz. We loved it and thought it was very well done. I love seeing musicals and enjoying the time with my wife. I can’t imagine anyone else I would rather spend all my life with then her, so I am blessed fully. The Lord gave me a beautiful wife and daughter as well.

We enjoyed our first Father’s Day this weekend as well. My dad came out on Friday and is attending a conference out here this week. It was neat to have the day to spend with him and Avery. She is his first granddaughter so its pretty exciting. I love seeing my family whenever I can. Makes me miss them more of course, and it is good to spend time with them. My parents have been married about 35 years now and my oldest sister Diane is 30 now. Time does go so fast. I can remember when we were all still young.

We are getting back into the work week mostly now. Avery caught a cold and is running fever so we are watching her close today. Holly is such a great mommy, Avery couldn’t have better. Our little one is so precious and I hope she gets feeling better quick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Haven't talked with you for a while. Just wanted to suggest Avery's cold really isn't a cold at all. Kids will have cold symptoms and fevers while teething. As soon as that tooth breaks the skin, they are just fine.
It's good to treat as a cold with fever, but it may calm your concerns.

Avery's Online Grandma
God's Blessings to You All

David said...

Well i wish it was as simple as that. But we took her to the doctor yesterday and she has a type of Asthma which is common when a child has RSV. So we have her on some meds for her lungs. She just has a lot to get over which will take time. But she is great about having a good attitude. when she can be.