Saturday, September 04, 2010

Zoo day

We spent some time at the zoo today to see the Elephants celebrate one of their own's 60th birthday. Pretty much everyone in town was there so it was a little crowded. All in all good. I took Avery and one of her friends, Lahna (sp?). So my almost four year old and her almost six year old friend made a good pair running around crazy. Some stranger gave us their wagon which was great, made for an easier trip around some of the zoo. What a day. I am so very tired. My darling wife spent all day with the twins, watching over them just like a good momma. She takes good care of them. The only trouble is getting my little Avery to sleep even though its midnight she has way to much get up and go drive.... ahhhhh. Is all i can say. What a weekend this is already turning out to be.

No comments: