Friday, November 10, 2006

Avery had her first vote on tuesday and we got a little picture of her at the poll. She is so cute! After that we went for a walk through the park but it didnt last long since a bee starting chasing us; it must have been after her milk or something. In other news we are still on the nigthly and daily schedual of trying our best to help her sleep through as long as possible. I have do notice bathing her before bedtime does seem to help. She is an adorable 3 week old.
Now it is finally friday and I cant wait for the end of the day so i can get to the weekend and spend more time with my little one. One other thing this week has taught me is how strong my wife is and gives me a deeper love for her as i watch her take care of our little one. I could not have a better wife and mother for my daugther.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying your blog David.

Holly & you have been greatly blessed!

God love you,
Michie