Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I can remember when the terms winter and cold were used regulary in a world where it only got into the 50's at the worst. Of course i was living in a very different climate back then. You had to drive to the mountians to get snow. Now it is delievered to our front door. Of course that just means you get to drive through it too. Hard to believe how cold it really can get outside.
I work in a temp controlled enviorment so stepping outside after the work day is a bit of a slap in the face with chill. I dont look to much forward to it but at least i have a beautiful wife and daugther to go home too. That is always a good thing to look forward to. Also in my drive time i listen to sermons and bible cd's. Right now I am listening to the Bible being read all the way through and am in the book of Hosea i believe. I really enjoy the Word as it is good to feed the soul and ponder on. I best get going now.

No comments: