Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yesterday i returned to work after being away for a good two weeks. It was a really good time to be away and spend quality time bonding with my wife and daugther. Being apart was hard but i know we have to work in order to make it through this life. My work is pretty simple really, not to much trouble, just spend much of the time talking people through their bills. It has its moments and every customer is different so can't say much else than that. It is not a long term job goal, but at least for now its giving me plenty of experince with people. Kind of odd with that first phone call after so long not having a head set on your head. You really get a jump from it.

My parents leave out today and it happens to also be my day off which works out well. It was good having them here. My dad will be having his gallbladder removed in the near future as it may be the cause of the problems he was having. While they were here they brought us a old laptop that will be soon replacing the one i am using since this one keeps crashing for no apparent reason other then the cpu is dying out. SO i had some fun trying to get the internet connections going for all the comptuers that were here over the weekend. We just about had one for every person here. Even Avery had a computer.

Avery is doing great this morning as i finally got her to get to sleep and she has had her 4.00 feeding so all is calm at the moment. She has moments where all she wants is to be held or played with. Sometimes if she looks too content we have to check on her diaper but she does good most of the time. I love my little girl and I know she is teaching me patience and endurance. If i can make it through the nightly feedings, shouldn't i be able to make it through nightly prayers with my Lord. That is something to consider since He demands attention as my God and King of my life. The difference is when I go to pray I am the one being fed from the Spirit of truth and life. I will ponder on this today.

No comments: