Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Having a day off for once is actually very rewarding. This one was spent trying to get the car in the garage, or to be more clear, getting the doors open so someone can get into the car while in the garage. We moved into this house back in May and have a one car garage (one thing to avoid in future house plans). I finally have a schedule which allows me a day off during the week and it is also much cooler then it was during the summer so I could get some work done in the garage. I was able to move much of the junk and other boxes of stuff into the attic portion which is easy to get to. I moved on inside to do some much needed cleaning and did not accomplish to much before it was dinner time and Hol came home. I did however learn a easy way to clean up the kitty litter which my youngest cat seems to manage to get everywhere but in the box. I simply swept all of it into a pile and soaked it down with water, then I took a towel and it all came up right away. Now while doing this I realized that idea must have come from God because He always teaches us that He is the water of life. As the water comes into our lives we are to unite with our brothers and sisters to form a closer bond in the Church. It was an interesting thought either way.

As for tonight Holly has had some serious back pain and contractions that are at least 8 or so minutes when she can tell through the pain that they are there. So we will wait this out and see what is to come. I will be letting you know...

David

No comments: