Wednesday, October 11, 2006

If you had known me six years ago then you would wonder why this is my first appearance in a blog. I say this because much of my time was spent on computers growing up and as the internet over our daily lives I was very much involved. Message boards are where I spent much of highschool and just a little bit of college. Then I got married and moved far away from the life of busy message boards and computers, though you will still find us around from time to time. Now Holly and I have become busy with new adventures of our own including buying a new house back in May and having a new baby who is due any day now! Because we are getting into some new adventures I thought it would be best to remember how much fun it is to share life with others and get online again. Sadly my front page software is missing so I cannot work on my web page, but the blog is still a good spot since most of what we like to do around here is talk. So hopefully as this thing gets off the ground you will come by often and see how things are going with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I love the baby room!! I'm so excited for you guys! Make sure you let us know on here or on the message board when this new little one is here!

Mir

Anonymous said...

David and Holly,
This baby is so exciting to me and our family, since we have been in touch with you and your wonderful God-filled life. Our family has known David since he first started his email teachings in high school. He is close to our youngest son's age and so the connection was there. David, you have always been a wonderful teacher, so I'm sure you will be a wonderful father. My husband and I would love to be one of little Avery's online grandparents. This means so much. It also means plenty of pictures of her to enjoy in the future. Our prayers are with you, Holly, and the baby during the birthing. As grandparents, we expect to hear from you right away after the big event.
With all our Love and Blessings,
Claudia and Bud Kord (the proud grandparents)