Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Last week i spent a day reorganizing my garage seeing as how we were not able to get a car into it. When we moved in back in May the weather was very hot so i had never been able to get everything put up into the attic properly. Now that we have that taken care of i can get a car in without a problem. We also have four shelves full of books, mostly from my college days. Kind of nice to have all of it at once place incase i need to find a book. Of course i still have two more shelves ready for books to come.

This week is cleanup time as we make the last minute steps toward a new baby in this house. Of course there is much to do but much that has already been done. I look forward to the moment when i first hear her little sounds and see her face looking up at me. I can't wait. Of course its just another 48 hours or so depending on when she would like to come out and say hello to the world. We have had her name picked out for over a year now. Avery... it is a beautiful name.
Well i better get on with my day so i get make it hurry along. I will let you know how everything goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are getting down to the last little bit! I'm very excited for you guys!

Have fun make sure you take lots of pictures of the belly!

Mir

Anonymous said...

You are getting so close, I cant wait to get the call to say she has arrived

Amber