Sunday, September 09, 2007


Avery, Holly, and Hollys mom Pam are at Disney World today. Hol had some conferences to go to out in Florida, so she took them with her to have a little vacation and fun. I know Pam needed some time away as well and its a good time for the three of them. Of course Avery wont remember to much about the trip, but she will still have a good time and pictures to remember.


I stayed home so i could give them some time to spend together. I also wanted to save my vacation time for Christmas. It is rather quiet and lonely around here without them though, and i have managed to get some reading time in. I actually slept through the night to, which was nice. The house also is spotless except some work on the bathroom and the windexing i need to do.


For now i am headed to church and hopefully the lawn will dry out later so i can get some work done outside. Though i dont mind just kicking back today again and relaxing. I do look forward to Holly and Averys return later this week though, i miss them so much.


No comments: