Monday, September 17, 2007


Its an amazing realization of your love for someone when they are away for any period of time. Of course so many of my memories of before marriage are me and Holly being states away from each other, so a weekend is nothing new. But still when you get so used to having someone around the house and to hang out with, it is different. I love my wife so much and its hard to even go that long without her. I am so thankful to have her in my life. The Lord is good.
I missed little Avery as well, but that is nothing new. I miss her when i go to work too. Mommy and me cant wait to get home to our little one. I need to remember that she is almost a year old now. The day after tommrow is her 11th month birthday! What a year it has been. We have learned so much about being parents, and so much that we still need to learn. But that is what it is about.
Tonight i headed over to Aunt Vicki's house for some cake to celebrate Aunt Terri's birthday. Avery was in the center of the room walking on her own clear across. Now she still needs to hold on to things, but this was the first time she really went for a clean walk through. Its awesome, soon she will be doing all walking and no crawling. She loves to crawl though. She doesnt like to be in the room without us though so its hard to get around to do things.
Tommrow i turn 26 and that is hard to believe too. I always look forward to my birthday, just to remember how wonderful life is and how the Lord has blessed us with such great gifts.

No comments: